Warehouse Staff 2nd Shift – Guilderland, NY
Location: Guildland, NY
Remarkable Liquids, independent, passionate distributor and importer of the finest fermented beverages, is a fast growing NY State Craft Beer Distributor. We were recently ranked #36 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing private company in America. Currently, we are looking to fill an Analyst opening at our Guilderland Center headquarters. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality Craft Beer to our customers.
- Accurately pick and package customer orders.
- Efficiently load and unload orders onto trucks.
- Safely operate manual and power equipment.
- Sort and organize products into their proper locations.
- Assist in cleaning and organizing the warehouse.
- Other warehouse related activities as needed.
- High School Diploma at minimum.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide, read and understand multiple units of measure and read and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to follow-direction and communicate professionally with management and other members of the organization.
- Previous related experience including previous forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to move up to 165 pounds regularly.
- Knowledge of Craft Beer is preferred.
This full-time position offers paid time-off and health benefits. Interested candidates should submit their work availability, resume, cover letter and compensation history.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Warehouse: 1 year