Office Manager – Guilderland, NY
Location: Guilderland, NY
Remarkable Liquids, independent, passionate distributor and importer of the finest fermented beverages, is a fast growing NY State Craft Beer Distributor. We were recently ranked #36 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing private company in America. Currently, we are looking to fill an Analyst opening at our Guilderland Center headquarters. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality Craft Beer to our customers.
- Manage our small office staff, including Accounts Receivable.
- Set up and receive incoming items using VIP, the beer industries leading Software Company.
- Oversee Remarkable Liquid’s compliance with the NYS beer credit calendar.
- Work with the Inventory Coordinator and Analyst to assist in creating weekly/monthly/ad hoc reports for Sales, Operations and Suppliers, using VIP and Excel. These reports include inventory, Accounts Receivable and sales territory reports.
- Manage sales order and invoicing process to ensure all orders are accurate and shipped on schedule. Also serve as the back-up for Accounts Receivable related issues.
- Work with Management in developing and implementing new and more efficient office procedures.
- Be a point of contact for Sales Staff to resolve billing and ordering related issues.
- Work with our outside technology and phone providers to troubleshoot basic systems issues.
- General office duties including ordering supplies.
- Prior office management or leadership experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including comfort working with Excel is required.
- Experience with general accounting including accounts receivables.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal staff and customers.
This full-time position offers paid time-off and health benefits. The work week is typically Monday through Friday. Some flexibility in work hours will be necessary at times. Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter and compensation history.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Management: 2 years