Office Administrator – Albany, New York
Remarkable Liquids is an independent, passionate distributor and importer of the finest fermented beverages based out of Upstate New York. We made Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing private companies in America for three consecutive years. Currently, we are looking for an Office Administrator in our Guilderland Center, NY headquarters. This position offers the opportunity to become part of an amazing team, driven to deliver the best quality craft beer and cider to our customers.
- Work regularly within Remarkable Liquid’s ERP system, called VIP. This system holds all our customer, sales, inventory and accounting information.
- Receive and register returning products, invoices and payments following deliveries in order to ensure each delivery day balances. Also handle the month-end close process. This includes researching and resolving issues related to invoices, payments and inventory.
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to ensure any changes to customer orders are made and that the warehouse pick sheets are accurately printed for the proper delivery days.
- Work with Sales Representatives to properly set up new customer accounts.
- Work with Sales Representatives and customers to ensure deliveries and Accounts Receivables follow the NYS beer credit calendar.
- Work with Accounts Receivable team on related matters and serve as a back-up to certain AR functions.
- Be a point of contact for Sales Staff to resolve billing and ordering related issues.
- Other Office related duties as needed.
- Prior experience with an ERP system is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including comfort working with Excel, is required.
- Some bookkeeping experience and an understanding of financial transaction flow is strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal staff as well as customers.
This full-time position offers paid time-off and health benefits, a 401k and life insurance. The ability to work until approximately 8:30 pm two nights per week with a later start time is required. The work week is primarily Monday through Friday. Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter and compensation history.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)