Delivery Driver – New York City Area Craft Beer Distribution
Remarkable Liquids is an independent, passionate distributor and importer of the finest fermented beverages. We made Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing private company in America for three consecutive years. We are currently looking for a Delivery Driver to service accounts in New York City, the lower Hudson Valley and New Jersey. The successful candidate will be charged with loading palletized orders onto trucks in Elmsford, NY followed by making deliveries to various accounts throughout New York City, Westchester County and New Jersey. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality Craft Beer to our customers.
- Deliver and unload cases and kegs of beer to bars and retail outlets throughout New York City and the lower Hudson Valley.
- Load deliveries onto delivery trucks in Elmsford.
- Interact with customers and collect payments.
- Utilize a tablet and printer to complete and adjust invoices as well as keep updated and accurate driver and delivery logs.
- Do daily sight inspection of truck, keep the vehicle clean and advise management of any service issues.
What we Offer
- Competitive Wages
- Heath and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- New Equipment
- 4-day work week, rarely work Weekends.
- Full Time / Year Round Work
- Current valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Prior professional delivery experience.
- Previous experience driving a delivery truck in the New York City area.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong communication and customer service skills. Prior experience working with the public required.
- Ability to move 165 pounds regularly.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- High School degree at minimum.
This full-time position offers paid time-off and health benefits. Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter and compensation history.
Job Type: Full-time
- delivery driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- DOT Medical Card (Preferred)
- CDL Class B (Preferred)
Trucking freight handling:
- Load/unload by hand
For more information or to apply, view this posting on Indeed: