Analyst – Guilderland, NY
Location: Guilderland, NY
Remarkable Liquids, independent, passionate distributor and importer of the finest fermented beverages, is a fast growing NY State Craft Beer Distributor. We were recently ranked #36 on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing private company in America. Currently, we are looking to fill an Analyst opening at our Guilderland Center headquarters. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality Craft Beer to our customers.
- Create, run and analyze internal reports necessary to conduct meaningful control and review. Reports include Gap analysis, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Analysis and overseeing budget tracking documentation.
- Assist Inventory Coordinator with managing and tracking our pre-order system. Assist with general ledger assignment and maintain a dialogue with our third party accounting firm.
- Create, manage and oversee all supplier reporting requirements and track supplier bill-backs and manage system to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Track and measure execution of sales programming and calculate and track performance based expense payouts.
- Help manage a Remarkable Liquids marketing package targeted at Supplier acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- QuickBooks experience required.
- Experience with general accounting.
- Microsoft Office experience including a working knowledge of Excel required.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving ability.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal staff and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This full-time position offers paid time-off and health benefits. Interested candidates should submit their resume, a cover letter and compensation history.
Job Type: Full-time